- We are rumored to be purchasing a golf cart to make it easier to get around the plant. This is very exciting because I LOVE GOLF CARTS!
- I enjoy answering the telephone and directing calls. These days a lot of the salesman know me by name and chat with me before I put them through to someone else.
- I share an office with my Boss, the owner of the Company. There is no where else for me.
- I am only ten minutes from home. Which means I can go home for lunch everyday, if I choose.
- If I ever need any of the product we sell, I can get it for free!
Five Things At Home
- Today is my youngest's FOURTH birthday.
- I purchased a little round cake for her to take to school to share, it had sprinkles. She was so EXCITED.
- She sang "It's My Birthday and I have chocolate cake to share" on the trip to preschool.
- Later on today I am going to let her help me make her birthday cake. She wants five candles.
- I took today off so I can spend as much time with her as possible. I keep calling her my Birthday Girl.
Five Words I Love
- Fahrvergnügen (say the word!)
Accessories You Should Own
- A long string of pearls
- Good jogging sneakers
- Lip Balm
- George Foreman Grill
- Black bag
Nice Things To Do For Someone Else
- Pay for the person behind you at the drive up window.
- Send thank you cards promptly.
- But a drink for a friend.
- Visit your next door elderly neighbor.
- Send surprise packages to friends.
* Thank you Blackbird for sharing.