Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Threesome MeMe

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?  My top four happiest moments are, when I married my husband and the birth of each of my children.  I think the "why" part is obvious.

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?  I happen to catch this really cute, blond guy walk by me carrying a ladder of his shoulder.  I swear it was love at first sight.

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?  Wow, so many to choose.  I guess most treasured would have to be my laptop.

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?  Black eyeliner.  Hands down.

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?  Honestly?  Cleaning is.  I'm obsessed and it's not healthy.

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?  I totally would.

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?  I really would like to play the piano.

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?  Hopefully in a different job.  ~waves to boss~

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?  I would love to be able to dance.  Not funky dancing but actual ballroom dancing.  I think it's very romantic.  I don't know what I would be willing to loose to have that though ... can't I have it all?

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?  Get out of debt, Save some money and travel.

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...  Mmmmm my fantasy date years ago would have been Axl Rose.  But these days, I like Jason from True Blood.  He's wicked hot!

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?  Scratch my balls and pee standing up.

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?  I'd call it Hairy Gumball so people would stay away.

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?  Pay off my house, buy a summer house on the water someplace and vacation in Hawaii.

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?  Taking a bath with my younger cousin and her commenting on my public hair ... what?

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?  Books, toothbrush, journal, pen and music.

No comments: