1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house? Yes, she is old and frequently does her business on the kitchen floor. So "sniff, sniff" is right!
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? That you have to let it go and move on.
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol? Drinking Southern Comfort right out of the bottle (think guzzle), having sex on a dock with my boyfriend (who I kept asking if he was my boyfriend because if he wasn't then I was in BIG trouble), then walking home 5 miles in the dark, by myself and ending the evening puking all over my bed. Nice eh?
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person? Talked bad, I think.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes? I don't know, but I like them.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now. Adam Lamberts "What Do You Want From Me." It's my theme song for the year I think.
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else? Google or Bing.
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you? Dude, I cannot stand the Beatles.
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up? Ummm I leave the country because that's ridiculous.
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later? Later. I'm a doer.
11. What is your favorite fast food? Wendy's Bacon & Bleu Burger. Which, BTW, they are no longer carrying. WTH?
12. What was your favorite game as a child? Which, Witch is Which. It involved a whammy ball and a haunted looking house. I freaking loved that game.
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible. They really aren't. It's THREES that are terrible. Trust me on that one.
14. Describe your favorite family member. My dad. He puts up with a lot, he's super smart and makes jokes about everything. I love him.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of? Buttered grape jelly toast, bacon, scrambled eggs and homefries.
16. What food is better the day after it was made? Homemade Mac & Cheese.
17. What was your last big purchase? Our Flat Screen TV.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it? My youngest, last night. Wet kisses all over her face while she laughed. It was awesome.
19. Why are there memes? So that we all visit Judd's site.
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy) freaky deeky.
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it? Sometimes I want to say yes to that question, but really no. Because I wouldn't be how I am today.
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it? I have no idea. It's been a long time since I've seen a sad movie.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right? Have you seen my blog title? No comment.
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them? Flavor my water with them. I guess.
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself? I'm pretty much the same. I think.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex? I have no idea. They adopted me, so they knew they wanted a girl because they already had a boy.