Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal MeMe, The Final

41. What are your plans for this weekend?  Catch up on work, paperwork, clean, laundry, the usual crapola.  I was hoping for a date night, maybe next weekend.....

42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?  I haven't done anything bad lately ... so hopefully no one.

42. What features don't you have that you would like on your cell?  I'd like Internet.

43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?  Two and every once in a while we fit a kid in too.

44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?  That we survive it ... WHAT?

45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?  It has been the summer of YouTube here.  Which video would you like to discuss, I'm pretty sure we have seen them all ... ugh!

46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?  At the moment, no.  But in the future?  Who the heck knows.

47. Is there something that you could never give up?  Books.

48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?  My answer is ... I eloped and it was awesome!

49. What’s bothering you right now?  Everything but soon .... hopefully ... not-so-much.

50. Do you hate anyone?  I do not have time for hate.

51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?  I was watching Saturday Night Live.  NOT!

52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?  Weatherwise it was decent.  We did have a couple of heat waves but that's normal for here.  I made it to the beach, which was so much fun.  Fall is next and I'm looking forward to it.

52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you?  Not anymore.  I hope.

53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?  That one is tough.  I never really had any close guy friends that I didn't have feelings for.

54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.  Never had one and I don't think they work.  (I am basing that solely on nothing.)

55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“?  I have no idea, but I FREAKING wish I was bored.  If anything I can't keep up!

56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex?  No.  But I think 99% of the time they do.

57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple?  Nope.  Too weird.

58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.  He makes me laugh, all the time.

59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O.  He is messy.

60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.  Sure.  What is your favorite appetizer?

No comments: