Monday, September 20, 2010

Five Lists Of Five (Birthday Edition)

Five Things At Work
  • We are rumored to be purchasing a golf cart to make it easier to get around the plant.  This is very exciting because I LOVE GOLF CARTS!
  • I enjoy answering the telephone and directing calls.  These days a lot of the salesman know me by name and chat with me before I put them through to someone else.
  • I share an office with my Boss, the owner of the Company.  There is no where else for me.
  • I am only ten minutes from home.  Which means I can go home for lunch everyday, if I choose.
  • If I ever need any of the product we sell, I can get it for free!
Five Things At Home
  • Today is my youngest's FOURTH birthday.
  • I purchased a little round cake for her to take to school to share, it had sprinkles.  She was so EXCITED.
  • She sang "It's My Birthday and I have chocolate cake to share" on the trip to preschool.
  • Later on today I am going to let her help me make her birthday cake.  She wants five candles.
  • I took today off so I can spend as much time with her as possible.  I keep calling her my Birthday Girl.
Five Words I Love
  • Organized
  • Clorox
  • Sunshine
  • Fahrvergnügen (say the word!)
  • Melody
Accessories You Should Own
  • A long string of pearls
  • Good jogging sneakers
  • Lip Balm
  • George Foreman Grill
  • Black bag
Nice Things To Do For Someone Else
  • Pay for the person behind you at the drive up window.
  • Send thank you cards promptly.
  • But a drink for a friend.
  • Visit your next door elderly neighbor.
  • Send surprise packages to friends.


* Thank you Blackbird for sharing.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Aww you are just too caring for words! Happy Bday, Tiff!

Do I get chocolate cake for my bday? hehe