Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The First 2011 Alphabet MeMe

A is for Age:  Soon to be 42. Boo.

B is for Beer of choice:  No beer.  Thx.

C is for Career:  Secretary.  Always have been, always will be.

D is for favourite Drink:  Crystal Light.

E is for Essential item you use everyday:  Chapstick!

F is for Favourite song at the moment:  Pink's "Raise Your Glass"

G is for favourite Game:  Every Word on the Kindle.  I'm utterly addicted.

H is for Home town:  Sharon.

I is for Instruments you play:  I tried to play the Piano.  Well, I half-heartedly tried.

J is for favourite Juice:  Grapefruit. I'm weird, I know this.

K is for Kids:  I have three but I'd have lots more if we were RICH.

L is for Last kiss:  I just got a slew of them from my four year old.  Come to think of it, I need a tissue and hand sanitizer.

M is for marriage: This will be our 18th year married.

N is for full Name:  You can call me Mig. (which is suppose to be pronounced Midge, for Midget, because I'm short.)

O is for Overnight hospital stays:  Three.  One for each of my kids.  Actually an extra one for the first kid who had bladder surgery.

P is for phobias:  Anything that is about to pop freaks me out.  And spiders.  I hate spiders.

Q is for quote: "Everyone  has their own Dragon's to Slay."

R is for biggest Regret:  I may have said stuff over the years that I've regretted but overall, I regret nothing.  My bad.

S is for sports:  Kickboxing.  YEAH.

T is for Time you wake up:  6 AM.  Hello four-year old!

U is for colour of underwear:  Purple.

V is for Vegetable you love:  This is a joke right?  I don't love any vegetable.

W is for Worst Habit:  Obsessive cleaning.  (as in "Oh I'm sorry were you using that glass?  I already put it in the dishwasher.")

X is for X-rays you've had:  Sinuses, elbow, knees, back and foot.

Y is for Yummy food you make:  I make a BBQ Chicken dip that is to die for.

Z is for zodiac sign:  Aquarius - The Water Bearer.

No comments: