Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Ace, MeMe, Part I

***Please note:  I did not do the "all caps", I don't really mean to shout.******

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?  I have a scar on my right bicep.  I was hanging by a chain link fence and caught the top, gashing my arm.  Because I was fourteen at the time and though scars were cool, I made sure it got plenty of sunlight for maximum scar effect.  Brilliant no?

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM.  The walls of our bedroom are made out of cedar slats.  This room was once used to store antique clothing.  Its very cool and was already made when we bought the house.  All we did was poly the walls and put in carpet.  Instant room.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?  I was told, just this week, by hubby, that I SNORE.  I am not at all happy to hear this.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?  Rock n Roll, baby!

5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?  eh, I have no idea.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?  For my husband to be feeling less back pain, that'd be good.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?  My pre-third-kid body.  And that was five years ago, already.  Sheesh.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?  My 14k Italian Link Chain.  It never leaves my body and was a gift from my man.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4" on a good day.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?  No but I am totally afraid of heights.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?  If I don't freak myself out, I'm okay.  But 99.9% of the time?  I'm freaking.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?  My son.  He is having a hard time right now, so am I.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?  Dying.  Isn't that everyone's worst fear?

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?  Blond hair and blue eyes.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING?  I just can't see it. 

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?  Redbull please.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?  Either mushroom or pineapple & ham.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?  Lobster.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?  Purple.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?  The Peperidge Farm kind, yes.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?  An irish heart ring from a boyfriend who meant a lot in my life at the time.  I still have the ring.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?  Nope.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?  Nope.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?  Nothing stands out.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?  Goldie Hawn.  And Robert Downey Jr.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, several.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?  Three cats and a dog.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?  I would, I think.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? Twenty-three.

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.  I am one.

32. FAVORITE QUOTE? Today is tomorrow's yesterday.

33. FAVORITE PLACE?
  The beach.

1 comment: