1. Never in my life have I been: A messy person.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: My mother. The older we both get, the nuttier she makes me.
3. High school was: Not a positive experience for me, I might harbor some grudges to this very day.
4. When I’m nervous I: Giggle. I find this not attractive in a 41 year old woman.
5. The last song I listened to was: Puddle of Mudd - Spaceship
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: My friend Jenn. I wish I knew her back then so she could have been at my wedding.
7. My hair is: Messy. I just woke up, dudes.
8. When I was 5: I used to walk home from school ... all. by. myself.
9. Last Christmas: Is not my favorite. No gifts from Santa for me.
10. I should be..: Doing some sort of cleaning or painting right now but instead I'm here.
11. When I look down I see: My feet and the latest book I'm reading.
12. The happiest recent event was: Yesterday, I got a ton of stuff done, I love that.
13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: Monica. I'm a total neat freak, right down to how things are placed.
14. By this time next year: I hope to be in better financial shape than we are right now.
15. My current gripe is: ALLERGIES. They are driving me up a wall.
16. I have a hard time understanding: Anyone who has trouble speaking English. I try to be nice about it, but it frustrates the crap out of me.
17. There’s this girl I know that: Kicks my butt in Scrabble every. time. we. play.
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: First of all, I don't win awards but I guess if I did, I'd tell my husband first.
19. Take my advice: "Everyone has their own dragons to slay."
20. The thing I want to buy: A Kindle. It has been #1 on my list since before last Christmas.
21. If you visited the place I was born: Good luck with that because I have no idea where I was born.
22. I plan to visit: the Grand Canyon.
23. If you spent the night at my house: Be prepared to sleep with three cats.
24. I’d stop my wedding if: I have no idea, this is a weird question.
25. The world could do without: People who think only of themselves.
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Eat my veggies. What?
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Some cute clothes at the Salvation Army Store.
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: My son bought me a bag of M&M's. Love that boy.
29. My favorite blonde is: Goldie Hawn. Overboard is my favorite movie.
30. My favorite brunette is: Julia Roberts. Pretty Woman anyone?
31. My favorite red head is: Kathy Griffin. My life on the D list. Love it.
32. My middle name is: Marie.
33. In the morning I: Got to sleep in.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Pigs. If nothing else so I can see what all those people do, that make the statement "when pigs fly."
35. Once, at a bar: I managed to pick up three different guys. They all called me the next day. Whoops!
36. Last night I was: Asleep by 9 pm.
37. There’s this guy I know who: Has perfectly manicured eyebrows. I don't think they are naturally like that but I'm afraid to ask.
38. If I was an animal I’d be: A black panther. Might as well aim high right?
39. A better name for me would be: Chatty. I talk ALOT.
40. Tomorrow I am: Working. Boo.
41. Tonight I am: Goofing off. Yay!
42. My birthday is: Past already. I've got a whole year of being 41 ahead of me.