Saturday, April 10, 2010

Things I Have Done Before 11AM On A Saturday

  • Washed three loads of laundry.
  • Skipped Kickboxing.
  • Pushed my 3 year old on the tree swing.
  • Dried two loads of laundry.
  • Attempted to wake my 13 year old because his friend, who slept over, was awake. (FAIL)
  • Taken one trip to the dump (bagged leaves from last Fall, ew). Two more to go.
  • Drank a tall glass of Coca-Cola.
  • Check on my 16 year old to assure myself that she was, indeed, in her room.
  • Found her creating her own Anime Comic Book.
  • Chased a squirrel out of my emerging strawberry plants.
  • Twice.
  • Tried to call to the Cardinal in my yard, using the bird call book we have.
  • Made a list of what needs to get done for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Stop it! You're making me look bad! :p