1. What is your favorite holiday show/animated show? Olive The Other Reindeer.
2. What holiday character do you think you're most like? The Heat Miser. I am really a heat miser this year.
3. What holiday character does your spouse think you're most like? He's still sleeping so I have no idea. Probably Santa because I like to give everyone ... something.
4. Favorite Christmas/holiday song? The Twelve Pains of Christmas, it cracks me up every time I hear it.
5. Most hated Christmas/holiday song? The really old holiday music. I don't hate it, I just think its so slow you could fall asleep listening to it.
6. If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it? Yesterday. Usually the day I bake cookies and then Christmas Day I'll have it on. I try not to over do it.
7. If you have an all holiday music radio station do you love it or hate it? Love it. More than likely.
8. Have you ever wrapped yourself as a Christmas present? Um. No.
9. Who is Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer's father? I googled this and there are two answers, Donner or someone in a reindeer village. Go figure.
10. Do you drive your neighborhood or one near you at night to look at other people's holiday decorations? I sure do. I pack up the kids, get some hot cocoa the night before Christmas Eve and we check them out. It's a favorite family tradition.
11. When you see a heavily decorated house do you think, 'oh that's lovely'? Or do you think, 'oh criminy, that looks like Christmas threw up all over their lawn'? A little bit of both, I think.
12. Are you counting the days to Christmas with excited anticipation or dread? Excitement. It's my favorite time of year but about FAMILY and not gifts.
13. When was the last time you had your photo taken with Santa? Did you sit on his lap? I can't even remember but I probably did sit on his lap.
14. Do you make a Christmas list for your spouse or significant other or do you rely on them to pick your gift(s) without a clue from you? I help him out but he doesn't need it.
15. When do you put up your tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
16. Real or fake? I have the ability to do either. This year fake. I promised my older kids next year we'll get a real tree. That's what they like.
17. When do you take your tree down? The weekend after Christmas and always before New Year's.
18. Do you shop the day after Christmas sales? What do you shop for? I do, usually because we are out spending gift cards (teenagers!). I'm not sure what I usually get, it just depends on what is out there.
19. Is your work/office having a holiday party this year? Will you attend? For several years I planned the holiday party, but due to budget constraints, the office people (a total of five) went out to to a local watering hole and ate bar food. Kinda sucky (~waves to boss~).
20. Do you have your New Year's Eve Plans set yet? I do. We will be home with a house full of kids, if I have any say about it. :-)