Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Counting Up To Twelve


One band playing ...


Two five gallon buckets of painting ...


Three pictures I took here, the gutted bathtub area, they all showed a bit of crack.


Four pieces installed and an amazing job done by my man.


Five times I tried to get my youngest to sit on Santa's lap. No deal.


Six different pictures of her in her snowsuit, zero smiles.


For the past seven days I have taken a picture of the countdown. I had hoped to put it up every day but never got around to it. I stopped at four.


Eight boxes of home made goodies. Office gifts, enjoyed by all.


Nine projects hung up on our bulletin strip, made by my preschooler and displayed proudly by Santa himself.


Ten Christmas's ago, my boy, made that Christmas tree picture for me. It's so simple and so elegant. This is the shelf right above my kitchen sink.


Eleven ornaments and Nick-knacks make up this ball. It's so pretty.


Twelve little houses under my tree this year. Not alot of presents for others this year but no one seems to mind with the economy and all. My youngest is o' so excited for Santa to arrive.

I am too.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I love the decorations!