1. How old do you look? I've been told I look young. Which is good. Right?
2. Where do you live? I've lived in New England my entire life.
3. Are you waiting for something? The world to change. Come on people!
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? I can't think of one that isn't common. I've got the basic ones I guess. Toilet seat should be down, shoes should be lined up neatly, dishes in the sink, people should tell you that you look tired, etc.
5. Do you want/have kids? I have three kids and lots of grey hair.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? A few times but I'm okay with the religion I am.
7. Last shocking news you heard? That I might be laid off.
8. What was the last thing you drank? Coca-Cola.
9. Who do you most look like in your family? I have no idea. I'm adopted. I've had plenty of strangers come up to me and ask me if I'm someone else though.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? A bigger vehicle.
11. Where does most of your family live? Here in New England.
12. Where did you grow up? I grew up in a small rich town.
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? I'd love to see Niagara Falls this year.
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Yes, it isn't fun.
15. What can’t you wait for? The summer. I love beach weather.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? To my husband and children, everyday.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? Oh hell no. They don't even know what it is.
18. Want someone back in your life? Sometimes yes and sometimes no.
19. What do you order at the bar? Appetizers and soda.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? After my friend's 17 year old son's wake. It sucked.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? Yes, and they freaked out.
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? When I was a kid, I would make peanut butter, pickle and cheese sandwiches. These days, it's just crackers.
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? Hanging out at home.
24. What are your nicknames? Mom mostly.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? On a bad day, I will secretly wish I could back to when I was twenty-one but for the most part, I wouldn't change a thing.