Monday, September 1, 2008

Hanging Around

Alright, so ... Here's my five days off in a nutshell. (think peanut)

My man? Played a gig and rocked. (and yes I do realize the 70's called and they want their lingo back, what of it?)


As many of you may not know, we finally FINISHED painting my daughter's room. Just in time for her first day of HIGH SCHOOL. See those curtains? They took a good hour to hem MYSELF and hang up. The comforter and matching pillow cases (the ones that are a jumbled mess?) will look nice IF THE BED IS EVER MADE. I don't hold out high hopes but at least she will be warm.



Here is a nice white corner of her room. We spent the better part of last night moving furniture into her new space. The fan was to cool us off.



Just in case you thought I was joking, here are some of the totes. The good news is, TODAY, her two best friends came over and she spent the better part of the afternoon unpacking almost all of them.


I just bought these for the baby. While I am not one to give a small child EVIL toys, I feel that this is a great way to teach her colors. Go me!



We are selling this bike on the local classifieds. It's NEVER BEEN RIDDEN. My boy? Has no interest in learning to ride whatsoever. Don't mind the RUST.

Ok, so I just deleted the picture of the baby coloring. (because I SUCK at this picture-posting thing) Here is a close up of her focusing.




Here she is telling me to not take her picture. "No MA-MA"



I don't listen, she continues to say "No MA-MA" and uses her hand to push me away.


Still not listening, I convince her that if she smiles, I will show her the picture. THIS is as good as it gets.



Eye's Closed. I give up. Try later.


Later we make sugar cookies. She likes to do the cutouts AND stick her fingers in the finished product.


In case you couldn't see it, take a closer look. She was calling the leaf cut-out a Cwismas Twee.


She's onto me. So I gave up. We did eat the cookies. She fed hers to the dog.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Has the baby seen the pics of herself? Does she giggle and laugh? I think you need to tell her the camera has to see the color of her eyes to focus properly. LOL

In any case, it's all adorable.

Sassy said...

Awww she's so cute. Your man is cute too! lol

Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't see you anywhere in these pictures!

Cute little girl though!