1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why? I'd interview Robert Downey Jr. That is if I could even think straight, I'd be too busy screaming like a teenage girl.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger? That I'm creative.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog? I can't think of anything at the moment. So check back.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why? This is the third change to my blog, I have used all my good creative names. HOWEVER, I'm sure I could come up with something if I had to (how's that for a long answer that doesn't answer the question, HA)
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger? I am doing it for myself. I don't care who reads (~waves to Boss~).
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live? I'd want to spend it outside, someplace beautiful.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment? Pancreatic Cancer. It's nasty and it needs to have a cure found for it.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure? Reading smutty romance novels. Love.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show? Right now, I could watch that movie with Jennifer Garner, Thirteen Going On Thirty. Over and over. Don't ask why, I just could.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past? This is weird, but I really love the smell of gasoline. It reminds me of all sorts of memories. Pumping gas in my Dad's car. My very first car. My car now. Etc.