Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday Stealing: MeMe of Many Odd Questions, Part Three

45. Favorite color?  Purple or black.  Depending.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?  I have not and even if the situation presented itself, I don't think I would either.

47. Is your hair curly?  My hair couldn't possibly be any straighter.

48. What was the last CD you bought?  King of Leon and Daughter's new album.

49. Do looks matter?  I don't think so.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?  Next question.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?  Nope.  We only have cell phones.

52. Do you like your life right now?  Not exactly but all things considered it's pretty good.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?  No, I positively hate that it makes my dreams weird.

54. Can you handle the truth?  Yes, at all costs.

55. Do you have good vision?  As long as I'm wearing my glasses, I have excellent vision.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?  I don't hate or dislike anyone, anymore.  It's not worth all that effort.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?  All the time, it's part of my job.

58. The last person you held hands with?  My youngest.  She is big on that and hugging.

59. What are you wearing?  A t-shirt and jean shorts.

60. What is your favourite animal?  I'm fond of the bear family.  Teddy bears, Panda bears, Kola bears, etc.

61. Where was your favorite picture taken at?  I am not a big fan of any picture of myself.  There are a couple with my kids and my husband that I really like.

62. Can you hula hoop?  Up until last night I would have said yes.  But I bought a couple of hula-hoops for my girls and when I tried it ... I couldn't do it.

63. Do you have a job?  I have three jobs.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?  Aside from groceries and books, I just bought my oldest a new bike.  It's an early x-mas present.  She is thrilled!

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?  I have.  Thanks to my high school boyfriend who would sneak me in and out of my room that way.

No comments: