Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question MeMe, Part 2

26. What color is your watch? Black, of course.

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? Men At Work, doesn't everybody think that?

28. Would you strip for money? Oh hell no.

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Go in. That way when they forget my sauce, I'm right there.

30. What is your favorite number? Thirty. I wish I were still that age.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? A mom of one of the preschoolers in my youngest's class. She wanted to make plans to meet at the playground.

32. Any plans today? LOTS. That's why it's 8:00 and I'm working on this. I did get alot done this weekend but I'm beat and tomorrow is Monday. Arg!

33. In how many states have you lived? Okay just one State. Three towns. Ever.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? That my foot STILL hurts.

35. Last song listened to? Bon Jovi, such a hottie.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Probably not.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? ~falls on floor laughing~

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Sneakers. Yes.

39. Are you jealous of anyone? As ashamed as I am to admit it, yes.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? Not that I know of.

41. Do you love anyone? I love my family and my close friends, very much.

42. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them.

43. What do you usually do during the day? Umm work?

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hate is such a strong word. No one.

45. Do you use the word hello daily? I sure do, it's one of my favorites.

46. What color is your car? Black.

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? size six.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? My son, he's downstairs stressed out and stewing, my heart breaks for him.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, I'd like to go though.

50. How did you get your worst scar? When I was five, I was riding a tricycle and it tipped on it's side as I was riding it, cutting my knee to the bone. To this day, I have issues with that knee.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I'm totally jealous of you! Now give me some bacon! =)