1. What is your occupation right now? For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I'm a secretary. I love it.
2. What color are your socks right now? white.
3. What are you listening to right now? Colorsplash on HDTV. I love me some David Bromstad.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone. My oldest girl. Picked her up at her friends house prior to heading to the mall.
5. How old are you today? I am 39. I will be 40 on February 17th.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Seriously? None.
7. What is your favorite drink? Coca-Cola. Its in my veins.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? Funny you should ask that, YES as of Friday, with highlights.
9. Favorite food? Right now, it's buffalo chicken dip. I cannot eat enough of it.
10. What is the last movie you watched? The Karate Kid but I only watched part of it before I fell asleep.
11. Favorite day of the year? Christmas!
12. How do you vent anger? Sulk and have anxiety attacks. Yes, I am that much fun to live with.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had the Sears Wish book, dollhouse. It has little lamps that you plugged in and it was modern. I wish I still had it.
14. Living arrangements? We own a two family. I love that the tenants help pay the mortgage.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about? I don't want to talk about it because it wasn't worth crying over.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest? A girlfriend from High School. She's the closest thing I have to a sister.
17. What did you do last night? Moved around furniture and did some reading.
18. What are you most afraid of? Spiders and dying.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived? Just this one, my whole life so far.
20. What is your favorite flower? I like a lot of flowers. Roses are my favorite. Yellow Roses.