1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say? Thanks for the try.
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? Britney Spears. I read Mom's biography and feel I can relate more to that story than I can to Lindsay Lohan's Mom who did that reality TV show. Ugh.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? A day of pampering and eating lobster. Lots of lobster.
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? Angel Eyes by Steelheart. It's "our" song and the lyrics speak how I feel.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? Perfect body. I prefer the lighter side.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? Hawaii. It's beautiful, I love the weather and I am fascinated by the culture.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? I don't have one yet. That's good right?
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? I'd ask Don why he got into the car that night and whether he thought it was a bad idea.
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? Age forward. but I haven't seen the movie so that answer could change.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? Here lies Mig, always clean.