Monday, January 26, 2009

The Kitchen Sink

Prepare for complaining people. In list form ...

1. It's cold out.
2. My car battery is about to die.
3. Why do men not take this seriously. We went out yesterday and I kept hearing "You'll probably get one more start out of it." At what point does that stop? And will I be stranded?
4. I have to work tonight.
5. I have to work tomorrow night too.
6. I do not like the format of my blog.
7. I thought I was ready for change.
8. Clearly I am not.
9. Who knows when I will get a chance to fix it back.
10. Facebook is time consuming.
11. One girl, I thought I remembered, was actually someone else, I only just figured that out, after she posted a good picture of herself.
12. Now I'm confused as to why she's so friendly to me.
13. Whatever.
14. I got a friend request from a boy in High School that I swear hated me and that I thought was the biggest jerk.
15. Do I just move on? Be his friend.
16. It's time for me to go.
17. Stupid work.

1 comment:

jenny said...

Same with me on #2 AND #3. Although, he hasn't yet issued the one more start warning yet.

And as for the high school guy? Facebook is real life once removed, be his friend if you want him to read your updates (and vice versa) - otherwise, forget him.