Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just Because

Just because I can, here are the top five things annoying me today ~

1. 95+ degree temperatures and listening to my neighbors in their pool!
2. Due to a gigantic rate hike in electricity it will take living in the Mohabi for me to bring out the A/Cs for our living space, so fans? Suck.
3. I need a haircut, can you say sweaty bangs stuck to my forehead boys and girls?
4. My foot? STILL HURTS.
5. Forgetting I didn't put on ANY make-up this morning and then going out to the hardware store and dinner, virtually nakkid.

Also, just because I can, here are the top five things I am loving today ~

1. A/C in our bedroom! (Hey, we don't work 40+ hour weeks to sweat like pigs)
2. Hugs and kisses from the Baaybeee.
3. Season III of the canceled HBO show, Deadwood.
4. Getting a very important set of minutes done for Tuesday night's meeting.
5. My shorts? Are all too big!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Wish my shorts were too big. I also wish I had a pool. It's hot as hell here too.