Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Mental Boost

Today was the longest day of the week. Yes, Thursdays, usually are but for me, especially so. Between changing personnel at work and my writing scathing emails (which is not like me, I swear) I need some happy thoughts.

Quick. So here they are. Five random things that make me happy, right now.

1. My jeep is clean. I gassed her up, cleaned brake dust off her wheels, vacuumed all the cracker and cereal bits and took her through the automated car wash. She's a beauty.

2. The new Lifehouse CD.

3. My fuzzy blanket. I made three at the holiday's. Two for friends and one for myself. Mine is a snoopy and woodstock pattern. Purple and blue. It's sitting across my lap right now, warm and it makes me feel good.

4. That in a few weeks, I'll be getting my own baby. Oh you silly's, not a baby, baby. This baby. Well not that one exactly, but pretty close. Yes, in black. I am very excited because this one will be mine and only mine. Joy.

5. Tomorrow is Friday, the end of the week. Finally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont see no baby?!

Lifehouse CD? I thought that was only for gay people?

And...

Come clean my car.

Holly said...

YAY on the new baby!!!! CONGRATS! I'm actually shopping for one of my own as well. But not the kind your getting, the heavier kind ;) Trying not to give it away ya know...LOL!

Amy said...

1. My car is filthy (and it's not even a jeep :( ) but Bear fixed my windshield fluid squirter thingies!
2. (I don't have a good music entry)
3. I'm reading your blog with MY fuzzy warm BoSox blanket across MY lap. :)
4. While my computer won't do much else at the moment, it WILL let me be on the internet and we all know how important THAT is.
5. It IS Friday!