Thursday, January 17, 2008

Actual AM Conversation

MIG: So, how'd you sleep last night?
Son: GREAT!
MIG: You had no trouble falling asleep last night?
Son: Nope.
MIG: It worked?
Son: Yup.
MIG: Are we going to get past the terrible taste then and take it again tonight?
Son: Mom, it tastes disgusting! But, I will attemp, again, tonight to take it.
MIG: Well, alrighty then.

There you have it. The tiniest amount, 1/4 teaspoon, grape flavored, did the trick. AND, this morning when I went in to wake him up, he eyes opened and he SMILED.

I guess we shall see how it goes and maybe once he gets into a regular schedule for bedtime (which, HELLO I thought we had a regular schedule for bedtime) he won't need it.

I am going to look at herbal solutions though and thank you everyone, for your support.

None of this is easy for me.

2 comments:

Holly said...

1/4 teaspoon of grape flavored WHAT? LOL I'm glad both you and he were able to find something that worked though!
**huggles**

Amy said...

woohooo!! You don't have to actually reveal that it was grape flavored whiskey, we all know. ;) Just kidding! I'm so glad that it worked and so quickly, too!