1. Was your dad named after anyone? He was named after his dad. My maiden last name is the Italian word for garden. I kid you not.
2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married? I seriously wanted to get married as soon as I graduated High School but the guy I was dating at the time thought it was crazy. Course if we had I wouldn't be here, so I guess it's a good thing we didn't.
3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person? Twenty years and counting.
4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment? Robert Downey Jr. ... Sherlock Holmes anyone?
5. What is you favorite album by a band? Journey's Separate Ways album will always be a favorite.
6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist? I guess I can say Michael Jackson's thriller album was a favorite. Bon Jovi too.
7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty? Absolutely nothing, I'm a total neat freak.
8. What was the last TV show that you watched? Cake Boss. I am really into decorating cakes (even though I suck at it) and love to watch all the creative things those guys do.
9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they? I know one in real life and there are at least two I'd love to meet in person someday. I don't have to name them, they know who they are.
10. What's your philosophy on life? It's to short. Don't hold grudges and this too shall pass.
11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed? I don't. I need more. HAHA.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? It would depend totally on what the secret was. AND I really suck at keeping secrets.
13. What is your favorite memory in the last year? Why is it the bad memories are the easiest ones to remember. I know it wasn't my birthday. I'd say Christmas Eve or Day. Those are really the most fun.
14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? Smut Books. Okay, that's what I call ROMANCE NOVELS. Get your minds out of the gutter people, sheesh. I'm big into historical romances. They have to either be Vikings or have to do with London's "Ton" Society. Aren't you glad you asked?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I have ADD cleaning. I am totally obsessed with having everything tidy and smelling good.
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? Money, money and money. This is not because I am greedy. We really do need it that badly.
17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake? My girls. They like baking and I enjoy having their help (even if it is extra messy when they are there)
18. Which country is your spiritual home? Japan. (I don't know why, that just came to me)
19. What is your big weakness? Chocolate. It has an evil hold on me.
20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person? I sure do. I enjoy his blog. ;-)
21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? Gym. I had a four year medical note and never took it. (p.s. I hated school)
22. Describe your accent: I'm from the Boston area, so, let's just leave it at that.
23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? Nope. I got a good thing going over here.
24. What do you wear to sleep? T-shirt and sometimes shorts.
25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear? T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. I love being casual.
26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol? I quit smoking Marlboro Lights twenty years ago. Go me. And I quit drinking when my husband did, about twelve years ago now. It's a good thing.
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!) Drive to the ocean in a convertible for an awesome day tanning, shopping and eating.
28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order, This is the only one I participate in.