Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Oh My MeMe, Part I

1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?  A collection agency.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?  For the most part yes.  But sometimes no.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?  I like to talk what can I say.

4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?  My MIL, left me a FB response the other day that she thinks I'm a great Mom.

5. Do you play the lottery?  No.  And yes I do realize I can't win if I don't play.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?  That survivor guy on TV.  Although I don't really want to eat bugs.

7. Do you like to ride horses?  No.  The height and uncertainty of the animal make it so I don't like it.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  Nope.  I was home.  All. Summer. Long.

9. What is your favorite party game?  Musical Chairs.  It cracks me up.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?  When I was single, the answer was heck yeah.  Now that I'm married the answer is heck NO.

11. When was the last time that you lied?  Probably today.  Trying to not hurt someone's feelings or misleading my preschooler so she wouldn't pitch a fit.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?  Yes.  I married a man with different religious beliefs than me.  I'm catholic and he is atheist. 

13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?  I like it when it's a two way street and you both are trying to pursue each other.  For me and my husband, it was a mutual thing.

14. Use six words to describe yourself.  Neat, Nice, Funny, Understanding,

15. Name a song that could make you cry?  The Wind Beneath My Wings. 

16. Are you pleased with your education?  Put it to you this way, if I had it to do over again, I'd get my bachelors degree.

17. How do you feel about gun control?  I don't care either way.  I just don't want anyone to shoot me.

18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?  My Vera Bradley bag.

19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?  Not enough.  We do get romantic nights.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?  The past.  I'm trying to get over it but it's hard.  Those memory movie clips of the past play often.

21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?  Yesterday.  I read Parents. 

22. What are you told about your eyes?  That they are big and brown.

23. How tall is just right? 6' 2"

24. Where is your dream house located?  On a beach in Hawaii.

25. Do you have a secret fetish?  I do but I'm not telling.

26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?  Yes and it was DISGUSTING.  Burned my throat.

27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?  Both actually.  I was hugged by a female stripper and she was stark naked.  Talk about awkward!!

28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?  A long time ago now.  Several years.

29. When was the last time you were at Church?  See blog title.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?  To the grocery store.  Less than a mile away.

31. What was your favorite job?  Babysitting.  Like was simpler then.

32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?  BBQ Sauce, ketchup, pickles, corn and pasta salad.

33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?  Probably not.  No offense Bud but one MeMe per week is enough for me.

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?  Neither.  I'm adopted.

35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?  My husband. Duh.

No comments: