1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean? I came up with Pleading after my first blog was found & read by my Boss, of all people. So if he finds it again, I'm pleading the fifth, so to speak.
2. What are your general goals for blogging? So I can look back and see what a dork I am. Seriously, I use it when I have a question about what happened and when. But since I lost all my first entries by deleting my first blog, I don't have much history.
3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous? I'm largely anonymous but a couple of friends who know me in real life, read.
How often do you post (x per week)? I try to post daily. T.R.Y.
4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)? If I'm reading your blog, I check it daily for updates.
5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?) In general I follow because I like what the person writes about or there is something about their writing that brings me back, again and again.
6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all? Could what I write about be a book someday? Nah. I could very well just delete it.
7. What are the things you like best about blogging? Creative writing ever day. I love it.
8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging? Other people's comments.
9. How do you handle comments? Funny you should ask, I have one faithfully commenter, whom I love.
10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette? Just that if you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all.
11. Any desired blog features? I'd like to have more options to customize my page but that it doesn't require me to figure out programming.
12. Have you suffered blog addiction? Hey, I resemble that remark.