Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Ginourmous MeMe

1. Are you single? Nope. I am lucky to have spent very little of my adult life single.

2. Are your parents still married? They are, married 45 years.

3. Are you in love? I am, very much so.

4. Do you believe in love at first sight? I did not, until I met my husband.

5. Who ended your last relationship? I did.

6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up? Yes.

7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Many.

8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? Yes, a few that I know of.

9. Prefer love or lust? Both

10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends? A few best friends.

11. Wild night out or romantic night in? Hard to choose. Both?

12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out? I snuck. I didn't get caught.

13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ~sigh~ yes.

14. Who are/is your best friend(s)? Two very special people. One I've known for eight years and one I've never met.

15. Ever wanted to disappear? Hell yes.

16. First attraction: Smile or eyes? Muscles!

17. Prefer intelligence or attraction? I want it all.

18. Last phone call you received? My teenage girl, wanting me to bring something to her.

19. Last thing you drank? My morning cola.

20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? Eighteen years ago.

21. Do you and your family get along? Yes and they drive me crazy.

22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"? Thankfully no.

23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. I got kicked out of religious education class because I couldn't stop laughing.

24. Do you trust all your friends? Nope.

25. Who knows the most about you? My husband, but only after sixteen years and I think I still sometimes confuse him.

5 comments:

Going Like Sixty said...

Good for your parents, I'm running into meme-doers that have parents with long long marriages. 41 years for us.

Amy said...

Sigh. Love it. As I always do.

And let's work on that "never met" part, shall we?

Mimi Lenox said...

I think it's best to keep him sometimes confused. A little mystery is a good thing.

kalea_kane said...

Great answers. What is it about religious classed that always makes us giggle, and it is that uncontrollable type too! :)

Kelly

Sassy said...

I always look forward to your answers!