Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Mental To-Do List

In no particular order ...

1. Paint. At least one coat of primer on everything in my daughter's bedroom before the week is out.

2. Quit volunteering for stuff. I just said yes to Chair a yardsale fundraiser. Yes, the same one as last year. So much for being a bystander or a customer.

3. Dig around in the storage space for colored hair tint and gold colored pants. It's Character Day tomorrow at the Middle School and I've got two kids attending.

4. Call the Accountant back, she has questions on my tax stuff.

5. Return visit to IKEA before Saturday to get a $50 gift card for the mattress purchase I made last week. My plan is to use it on a mattress topper.

6. Consider buying a bedframe for our bed. Once I take the measurements and convert them from cm to ft.

7. Decide if I am going to skip my Controversial Committee meeting this week. I have until tomorrow to figure it out and in the last half hour I've flip flopped four or five times.

8. Get my stuff together for work .... tonight. Now.

Ack!

No comments: