Sunday, May 19, 2013

Where Does The Time Go?

My middle child turns SEVENTEEN today.  I still can't believe it.  Pinch me please.

I remember barely making it to the hospital with him.  My husband driving 80+ miles and hour down the highway, afraid he would come in the car.

I had waited to long in my labor.  I didn't realize how far along I was, until it was a bit too late.

He was born within a half hour of arriving at the hospital.  A total of three pushes and there he was.  The saving grace was my water hadn't broken, if it had, we wouldn't of made it.

This boy has always been sweet and kind.  He would never even think of hurting anyone.  He has always been respectful of me, he will always help me when I ask him too and the hugs I get with the giant bear arms of his, are the best.

I still remember the little boy who used to cuddle with me all the time.  He couldn't tell me he loved me enough.  He would do anything for his family.

As he makes his way to his final year of High School and we look at colleges, I have great faith that he will be successful in anything he decides to do.

Love you Bud! xoxo

No comments: