Thursday, September 1, 2011

So Far .....

My favorites are in bold.

  1. I have had ten days off.
  2. I'm on my sixth day.
  3. Laundry, laundry and cleaning of the laundry area.
  4. Today is my self declared stay-at-home-so-you-don't-spend-money-and-actually-relax day.
  5. I've been to the gym twice, so far.
  6. Major clean up in the yard (thanks Irene, NOT!).
  7. Re-assembly of my deck back to a usable space.  See #6 for explanation.
  8. Great finds at two of my favorite thrift stores.
  9. The reading of three good books.
  10. A beautiful late afternoon trip to the beach.
  11. Ice Cream for Dinner with my two wonderful daughters.
  12. Cleaning of the Stove.
  13. A trip to the registry of motor vehicles so my oldest could get her learner's permit.
  14. Made arrangements for some much overdue service to my Jeep. (thanks Mom!)
Plans for the rest of the week.
  1. The local 4-H Fair.
  2. The Flea Market (this is my son's request)
  3. A trip down to Plymouth to see the rock (among other things)
  4. More book reading.
  5. Preparing for the upcoming Consignment Sale.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Three cheers for vacation!!! Woohooo!!