Thursday, September 8, 2011

Inspirational ~ Today

Today I went to my local pharmacy and looked at nail polish (looked at, but didn't buy!)

Today I hoped that my work day would pass quickly, because it is almost the weekend!

Today I dreamed of being 30lbs lighter.

Today I forgot to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer before I left the house.

Today I heard my favorite song by One Republic.

Today I read a new book, called "Never Knowing".  I am 20 pages into it, and it's GOOD.

Today I watched the pouring rain, make puddles on the brick walkway at work.

Today I broke a tab off a hanging folder.  I don't like it when that happens.

Today I said "Are You Making It A Great Day" to the guy who sits in the corner office.  (he has been grouchy this week)

Today I believed that my husband's long term disability company, would do the right thing.  I was mistaken.

Today I felt happy with my life.

Today I wondered if the cool weather is here to stay.

Today I bought Aveeno Hair Color Shine.

Today I cleaned up a whole bunch of dog business.  It was smelly and disgusting.

Today I was me.

No comments: