Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coming Back Home

Life is just flying by.  Days pass, turn in to weeks, months ... and finally you stop and look back and think, WOW.  The last time I posted anything was February.  Really?

There is so much social media these days and it's all so distracting.  I spend oodles of time on Etsy and Pintrest and yes, that dastardly Facebook too.  But none of those sites give me the one thing I've been missing for the past many months.  Writing.

Creative writing.  It's something that I enjoy and I've gotten so far away from it that coming back, is HARD.  If that makes any sense at all.

So I'm breaking the ice.  Cracking my knuckles and getting my feet wet but by FINALLY writing again.  It feels good. 

Now where to begin.  HA.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH!! I am so excited to see you back to your blog!! Welcome back, Mig! You have been missed!!

Leslie said...

Welcome back. it seems that the older we get the faster time goes. My grandma tried to warn me of this many years ago. I should have listened...