Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Stealing: The Over The Edge MeMe

1. What curse word do you use the most?  Err ... rhymes with truck.

2. Do you own an iPod?  Sadly no.

3. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?  I sure do.  A man with big lips.  It was interesting.

4. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?  I'm all about taking the picture and hate having my picture taken.

5. Has anyone ever called you lazy?  Never.  I can't freaking sit still.  I am the polar opposite of lazy.

6. Has anyone told you a secret this week?  Not that I am aware of.  I can't keep secrets.

7. What is the first thing you notice about the someone that you are attracted to?  Butterflies in my stomach.  A cute butt doesn't hurt either.

8. What are you looking forward to?  The new year.  2010 sucked.  I am holding out high hopes for 2011.

9. Do you own any band t-shirts?  Why yes I do.  And my Guns N Roses t-shirt is my favorite one.

10. When is the last time you slept on the floor?  A couple years at least.  Everyone in the house was sick.  The floor was the safest bet and had the least amount of germs (trust me!)

11. What did you do last night?  Read my kindle.  I luff it.

12. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?  Well I work with all men currently and in High School most of my friends were men ... hmmmm.

13. Who was the last person to make you mad?  The guy who cut me off on the highway and made me shout bad words, regardless of the fact that my four year old was in the back seat listening. (and as a side note, I am not looking forward to that point in the future when it comes out of her cute little mouth in an appropriate way.  Ugh!)

14. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?  My husband.  Then I could be at home.  (but ew on the whole bathroom portion of this bad idea.)

15. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?  TRUE.

16. What’s something you’ve always wanted?  A volkswagon beetle.  The old kind!

17. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?  Yes, but spending time alone with her rarely happens.  It's difficult with my Brother always as her shadow.

18. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?  Sure but in BLACK.

19. Where is/are your best friend(s)?  I am blessed to have a close few that really know me.

20. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?  Ocean.  I am not a fan of lake swimming, evAH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 - Oh, big lips are just so wonderful, aren't they? ^__^

5 - I wish I were like this all the time! I either am always racing or I lack any incentive to even lift my head off the bed! It's so terrible! I would much rather be a busy bee!

8 - My 2010 wasn't all that great either, no matter how lovely the number is. Here's to a better year! *cheers!*

10 - Oh my gosh, I can't imagine how bad it must have been if the floor was the cleanest! But, then again, I can totally picture it. I hope it never happens again!

16 - I always thought they were the coolest cars. Those and the mini coopers.