Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Ninja MeMe, Part II

26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?  IDK.  Yes, I am speaking in text.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?  Black.  Anyone surprised?

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No because the pillow falls off the bed too easily.  It's annoying.

29. Can you whistle?  Yes I can.

30. Favorite colors(s)?  Purple, black and red.  (in that order)

31. Could you be a pirate?  I'm pretty sure I couldn't.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?  Pink Tunes.

33. Favorite girls name?  Alexandria

34. Favorite boy’s name?  Dante

35. What’s in your pocket right now?  A barbie shoe and a quarter.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?  The non-stop, never-ending, mind-numbing, exhausting chatter of my four year old.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?  Flower prints and the smell of Downy Fabric Softener.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?  Fractured elbow.

39. Do you love where you live?  I truly do.  I just wish it weren't costing us so much money to live in this State.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?  Two HDTVs and two older TVs.

41. Who is your loudest friend?  Me.  ~ducks head~

42. How many dogs do you have?  One dog too many.  And three cats.

43. Does anyone have a crush on you?  Not that I know of.

44. What are the most fun things you ever did?  Vacations, yard sales, shopping, hiking, jogging, theater shows ... I could go on and on.

45. What are your favorite books?  I love to read Biographies.

47. Favorite Team?  No teams.  Not an any sports fan.

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?  Metallica, Judas Priest and ACDC.  Guess that might be a little weird.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM?  Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?  Why my youngest wanted to get into bed with me instead of her usual "get up" request.

No comments: