Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Ninja MeMe, Part I

1. What do you add to your coffee?  I'm actually trying (not too hard) to learn to like coffee.  I think the flavor is an acquired taste.

2. What are you reading now?  Promise Me by Harlan Coban

3. Do you own a gun?  Nope.

4. Are you registered to vote?  Yes, Independent.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?  If you mean sweaty palms and the assured feeling that I am going to die, then YES.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?  I like them.  They are tasty.

7. Favorite Christmas Song?  The Twelve Pains of Christmas.  Cracks me up.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?  Water.  These days anyways.

9. Can you do push ups?  I can.  How many would you like me to do?

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend?  Timmy and oh'how'i'loved'him.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery?  An Italian Link Gold Chain my husband bought me the first year we were dating.  I never take it off.

12. Favorite hobby?  Organizing.  Sick I know.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?  I am one woman who works with all men.  I'm not sure.

14. Do you have ADD?  Sometimes I think I do.  My son has it and I hear its hereditary. 

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?  I am far too sensitive.  It's both a blessing and a curse.

16. What’s your Middle name?  Marie.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.  I have stuff to wrap.  Boxes that need to be readied to mail :-) and my parents are coming here soon.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.  Milk, paper plates and chocolate.

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink.  Water, Milk and Soda.

20. Current worry right now?  Money.

21. What side do you dress to?  Conservative, but it's just to fool people.

22. Favorite place to be?  On the beach.

23. How did you bring in the New Year?  Watched the ball drop on TV.

24. Where would you like to go?  A nice summer vacation in a cottage on the water in Maine, would be awesome!

25. Name three people who will see today.  My Mom, Dad and Brother.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

The only way I can drink coffee is with a lot of sugar and french vanilla or forget it. I don't like the taste.