Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley MeMe

1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?  I just watched "The Blind Side Today" and cried.  I thought it was a good movie.

2. The fictional character most like you?  I got nothin' on this one.  Any suggestions?

3. The greatest album, ever?  Journey "Frontiers"

4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why? Neither and I'm just not that into it.

5. Your ideal brain food?  Walnuts or any kind of nut really.  I like them all.

6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you?  I am proud at my organizational skills.  They make my life so much easier.

7. You want to be remembered for ...?  How kind I am. (you in the back, HUSH!)

8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?  Pink.  She really speaks to me with her music.  I get her.

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?  Anything abstract.  I'm into that type of art.

10. Your hidden talents . . .?  I can still do a cartwheel at 41.

11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?  Let it go.  I have the hardest time with that one but really it is the best advice for me.

12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?  The booklight.  I got one as a gift years ago and I still use it, it's the BEST.

13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?  Stetchy pants and t-shirts.

14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?  My man, might as well make it a date night.

15. Time travel: where, when and why?  All the way back to the age of the gods.  Were they really aliens?  Did they really exist?  I have wondered for a long time.

16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?  Zoloft.  I highly recommend it.  AND cleaning.

17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?  I would normally answer Coca-Cola here but I gave it up.  So now I'm hanging on chocolate.

18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?  There has been lots of talk about Italy here these days.  I'd love to go there and enjoy the atmosphere.

19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?  I am not impressed with you.

20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?  Putting together a couple of shelves for more books. :-)

No comments: