Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing: Questions ala Randomness, A MeMe

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?  Toast spread with Nutella.  Yum.

How late did you stay up last night and why?  I went to bed at 8:30 last night.  I spent the entire day running a Craft Fair, that was a huge success, I was beat.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?  For years, I'd said no way but now that my older kids are almost graduating and my youngest has yet to get into school, I am thinking maybe someplace warmer and with a cheaper cost of living.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?  Not that I can remember.  But when I was in 5th grade, I met a boy at the Fireworks who I really liked and we sat on the water's edge and watched them together.  He held my hand.  My parents lost sight of me with all the people there and were really mad when I met back up with them.  They had no idea what I was doing.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?  For the sake of the kids, you should be.

When was the last time you cried really hard?  Not in a couple of months now.  It's a good thing.

What items could you not go without during the day?  My black eyeliner, chapstick and water.  (Up until two weeks ago the water would have been Coca-Cola, but because I overindulge, I'm two weeks Coke free.  HAHA)

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?  I can't even remember.

How do you feel about your life right now?  Pretty good, for a change.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?  Messages from my Mafia War Clan, because I'm a dork like that.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?  Please see blog title.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?  Yes, many people have and it bugs the crap out of me.  No one is perfect.  I would never call myself that either.  Yes, I am nice and Yes, 99.5% I do the right thing.  But that .5% isn't pretty.  Trust me.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?  Publishers Clearing House telling me I've won a million dollars.

Do you think too much or too little?  Lets just say this ... "over analyze much?"

Do you believe in fairy tales?  I will believe in fairy tales, once pigs fly and hell freezes over.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?  Nope but I've used Windex on it.

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?  I met an 18 year old guy at a rollerskating rink, when I was twelve.  We skated all night and made out for a bit of it.  I am still amazed that he didn't realize I was only TWELVE.  But whatever.

Have you ever been on a blind date?  Yes.  In High School, my, so called, friend set me up on a blind date with a guy who did nothing but try and get into my pants the entire evening.  He didn't.  I wasn't even remotely interested.  My, so called, friend talked to me the next day to share that HE HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF JAIL.  Needless to say we weren't friends after that and no more blind dates for me.

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?  I do, several.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?  Does having one right now count?  My 16 year old's Social Studies Teacher is handsome.  Needless to say, at parent teacher conferences I found myself using the word "Um" frequently and was unable to speak intelligently.  I WISH I had him for a teacher when I was in High School.

What song do you want played at your funeral?  Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry.  What?

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?  Yes.  And I would hope they would accept it and encourage me to find someone I could live my life with.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?  An Asian Chicken Wrap with fries and a Coke.

Do you walk around the house naked?  What and scare the cats?  Nah.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?  CLEAN IT.  I look forward to the day that I return to my house and find it looks the same as when I left it.

Who is the person you can count on the most?  Myself.  And I have always thought that way.

What is your favorite Holiday?  Christmas. Hands down.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?  No but I might try a facial peel to get rid of these brown spots.

Have you ever caught a fish?  Heck no but I've seen plenty be caught.

What is the first thing you notice about people?  Their shoes.  Don't ask why, I have no idea, I just do.

What is the farthest you’ve been from home?  France and that was over 20 years ago.

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?  Working in the big city, in an office and he was running cable by my desk.  I asked for his assistance in cutting the speaker over my desk (it played piped in classical music, which drove nuts) and the rest is history.

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?  To the movie theater to drop my teenager off.  She is going to see the latest Harry Potter movie.

No comments: