1. What do you consider your hometown to be? Where I live right now. I have lived here as long as the town I grew up in, AND I remember it, clearly. HAHA.
2. What’s the hardest part of your average day? The mornings, getting everyone's butts out of bed (including my own) and to school.
3. The easiest? Why? Work. Because its only about me and no one else.
4. What beverage do you reach for to quench your thirst? Coca-Cola. I'm addicted.
5. What is one not-so-secret goal you have for your life? I’ll let you keep your secret ones to yourself. I want to write a book that is unique and interesting.
6. What physical pain do you fear most? For example, I’m trying to decide how bad my jaw pain needs to get before I risk a potential needle from my dentist. So, for me, throbbing is preferable to jabbing. It has to be a consistent pain for me to take it seriously.
7. Where do you find solace? In my Library, sitting between two large bookshelves, filled with my favorite reads. It recharges me on tough days.
8. What makes you the saddest when you read/see the news? Anything involving the death of children. Its senseless.
9. What do you eat for a favorite snack? Chips & Dip. Yummy!
10. What movie could you/would you watch more than two or three times and still enjoy just as much as the first time? Overboard with Kurt Russel & Goldie Hawn. I could also watch House Sitter.
11. What boy/girl first made you cry? My first real/serious boyfriend. He broke my heart many times and I kept going back to him. What an IDIOT!
12. What brand of coffee/tea do you drink most often? Neither. Cuz ew.
13. Dig in the dirt with or without garden gloves? I can dig either way. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty.
14. James Taylor or Carly Simon? Seriously? Neither.