1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals. My presleeping ritual is to fall into bed at the latest possible hour and instantly go to sleep. I use three pillows. Two under my head and one between my knees. I've been doing this for years.
2. What kind of books do you read? I love historical romance novels that take place in London's "Ton". I also like to read Horror and Biographies. While I do read other fiction for my bookclub, which is good, but its not my favorite.
3. What are your neighbors like? I have older neighbors to the right of our house, which is fine. But to my left we have a bad-ass group of young kids that are OBNOXIOUS. Lots of burning rubber, loud talking and rabble rousing.
4. What's really creepy to you? Older, weird looking men, that stare at you.
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? I love Robert Downey Jr. and reading People Magazine. Does that count?
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory? How about all three. I'm an equal opportunity junk food eater.
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought? Our flat screen TV for the bedroom. A total luxury.
8. What is your greatest fear? DYING. Isn't that everyone's?
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? I don't usually get cravings but if I do, it's probably for anything chocolate.
10. What do you do to change your mood? ESCAPE to someplace quiet and relax for a few minutes. No guarantee that will help but it's a good band-aid.
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved? I had an Asian Chicken Wrap that was to die for, I've also been lucky enough to have the best lasagna ever.
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why? French or Italian. I'd love to live over there someday, as crazy and unrealistic as that sounds.
13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now? I'd like to tell all those idiots that drive in front of me, everywhere I go, to MOVE IT ALREADY. Heh.
14. What are you looking forward to? The Holidays. Even with money being tight, it's still my favorite time of year.