Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal MeMe, Part II

21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change?  Ummm I try NOT to think like that, but I'd say it would be isolating and lonely.

22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss.  I miss my twenty's.  Although I love my kids, these days I wish I didn't have so much responsibility.

23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it.  I'm just going to say yes here, it happened to me and I was taken completely by surprise.  Although the signs were there, when I looked back, I just didn't catch on.  I'd get into it, but it's a long story and today is not the day to rehash it.  Sorry.

24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings?  I don't.  But I am 100% guilty of doing it.  Constantly.

25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student.  My year at Business School was awesome. 

25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?  I haven't been in a very good mood for a long damn time now.  :-(

26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend?  Nope.

27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.  I probably said something I shouldn't have to one of my kids, these days that is what I regret the most.

28. When did you laughed today?  I am laughing while watching "The Soup", that show is so freaking funny.

29. Do you trust easily?  Not anymore.  I've been burned too many times.  Now I'm jaded.

30. What do you care about that you wish more people would?  Littering.  It drives me crazy to see people throw stuff out their window.

31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep?  Sleep. I am living proof that I cannot go without eating.  HAHA.

32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most?  Coke.  Its the Real Thing.

33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence?  Very high.  None of them know me.

34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable?  Nope.  I will talk sex with anyone who will listen ... just try it.

35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way?  No.  I've known men that are really nice and genuine and would do anything for their significant other.  They do exist.

36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what?  I don't drink and haven't for years now.

37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian?  Yes.  But I don't like vegetables ... so therein lies a problem.

38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone?  Yes.  But timing is everything.

39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates?  I do.  But sometimes it just doesn't work out.

40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing?  I might.  If I could come up with interesting questions that haven't already been done.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

My Little Bear feels the same way as you about vegetables! She always says she wants to be a vegetarian like her auntie Sarah, but the problem is the only foods she'll really touch are fish sticks, chicken nuggets, baloney and cheese, and stuff from McDonalds!

Debster said...

The Soup is hilarious. I knew a "vegetarian" who didn't like veggies either. She ate a lot of couscous, pasta, peanut butter and jelly...just sharing. Glad you stole this Sunday!

Sassy said...

I love your meme answers. :0)