1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago? Nope. I think I was definitely happier five months ago. But that is just how life is sometimes.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have? Yes. But that was so High School.
3. Can you sleep in total darkness? I prefer to sleep in total darkness. Doesn't everyone?
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? Can I have your football shirt back? I still have the earrings that match it.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? I loved the weather this summer. I don't want it to end.
6. How many people do you trust with everything? Maybe two.
7. What was the last thing you drank? Water. Last night. Which reminds me I am thirsty.
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you? No, but I am going to have lunch with two friends from High School today.
9. Name one thing you love about winter? That its toasty inside the house.
10. Have you ever dated a Goth? Nope. One type I didn't have a chance to date I guess.
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Monday? Oh hell no.
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having? I have nothing to dislike, I just got up. I'm still in my PJ's.
13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only? Twenty yeas and counting.
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today? Got up to investigate what the loud noise was coming from my youngest daughters room.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you? Yes, my man, this week, several times.
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with? Sometimes yes, but mostly no (that's all I'm saying on this subject.)
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now? I probably could but people might notice my boobs jiggling.
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How? The pessimist in me, wants to say things are going to get seriously worse in the next three months but ultimately it will be all for the better in the long run. (we are filing for bankruptcy)
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? Well, I believe if you are smart you will realize this BEFORE you lose it and hold onto it any way you can.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? No. Actually I have far too many people of the opposite sex around me. I need me some more GIRLFRIENDS is what I need.