Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Me-Me

1. Introduce yourself…
I'm Mig, Mother of Three, Queen of her own life chaos.

2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually?
Heading out to lunch.

3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
The cheapest stuff I can find.  Clearly I do not care about the color of my clothing.

4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
Pantene - Color

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
Let's just say I didn't have the balls to but if I could have gotten a fake ID, I would have.
6. What countries have you been to?
Mexico, France and Canada.

7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Yes, I sure do.  I watch VH-1 too.
8. What do you think about Oprah?
I don't always like what she does on her show, but I do love her magazine.

9. What color are your bed sheets?
Black (I'm sure anyone who knows me is not surprised by that answer.)
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
The Salvation Army.

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
No.  And I think it's lame based on nothing.
12. What kind of car do you drive?
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee.  (I luff it)
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes it is.  It has to be.
14. Do you like sushi?
I have never tried it but I can say, I do not like the idea of eating raw fish.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Nope.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
I think they did.  I certainly always got what I wanted.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
No, they scare the pants off me.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
People and any magazine that will give me a free subscription.
19. Do you remember the WB show “Popular”?
I've never heard of it.  (probably why I'm not popular, haha)
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
I like dancing in large crowds.
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
I have no problem with it.
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Will it make you mad if I say, I have no idea?
23. Are you registered to vote?
Yes, I am.
24. Do you own an iPod?
Nope but my phone has music capabilities.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
No.  We have a pedestal sink so there is no room.
26. What do you normally smell like?
Shampoo (I hope)

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
She is okay.

28. Been to “The Vegas”?
No, although I would like to go there someday.
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
About thirty minutes away (read:  just far enough)
30. Are you happy with your job?
No, I currently hate it.

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work for a manufacturing company and I wear many hats.
32. What did you get in the mail today?
Working Mother Magazine (a freebie) and landscaping bill.
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Well done (or not moooing)
34. Britney Spears…ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun?
Both.  I think.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
I haven't been there in a really long time, probably nothing.
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
I haven't even read the book.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
No. Its another thing I'd like to see.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
I never saw it.  I only watch comedy, usually.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
I have no idea.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
Old Orchard Beach, ME.  I could go back there every year.
41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Baked Apple Pie.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
I sure do.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
I did at one time.  I still crave the oral fixation sometimes.  (when I'm feeling tons of stress)

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
NYC and I'd like to see California someday.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
At least two that I can remember.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
Whatever.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Yes, to NH to visit a friend from High School.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
I'm dying to know.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?
Neither currently.
50. What do you think about space travel?
I seriously wonder if they really went to the moon.  I mean, why haven't we gone back?

No comments: