Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Me-Me Part II

26. What do you normally smell like?  Poison Perfume and whatever shampoo I am using.

27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?  Yes, I do.

28. Been to “The Vegas”?  I don't know what that is, so I guess not.

29. How far away do you live from your parents?  They are about thirty minutes from my house.  Not too close but not too far away.

30. Are you happy with your job?  I don't think I could possibly hate my job more these days ~waves to boss~

31. Where do you work and what do you do there?  I'm a secretary/therapist/grunt worker.

32. What did you get in the mail today?  No mail today, it's Sunday.

33. How do you like your steak cooked?  Well done.

34. Britney Spears…is she back?  I don't think so, but at least she isn't in the news daily like she was.

35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?  I haven't been to Taco Bell in ages, so nothing.

36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?  I don't even know if the movie is on DVD, and I haven't read the book either.

37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?  No but I would like to see it for myself.

38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?  I haven't seen it so I have no idea.


39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?  I don't think so.

40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?  Old Orchard Beach.  I am having de-ja-vu here.

41. What is your favorite candle scent.  Baked apple pie.

42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?  Absolutely.

43. Do you smoke cigarettes?  I haven't smoked in at least twenty years now.

44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?  I've been to NYC but not LA.

45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?  I think two or three.

46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?  Without looking at my archives, I am 100% sure I've done this one already.  Shame on you Judd.

47. Are you currently planning a trip?  Nope.  We have no extra money to go anywhere.

48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?  I don't care in the least bit but I'm ready for a different host on that show.

49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?  Neither but I could use both sometimes.

50. What do you think about space travel?  I think it's great and I question about whether or not we actually went to the moon in the first place.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I have no desire to go to the moon. lol