Monday, August 9, 2010

Always a Tough Day

I think Monday's are seriously evil.  Nothing every goes smoothly and my life always sucks on a Monday.

Today was no different.  My morning started with my oversleeping (Hey, I'm not blaming Monday for this, alright, Monday gets enough blame from me) or more like hitting snooze once too much.  I scrambled to get my up, showered, dressed, knowing in the back of my mind two things were definite today ... 1) my man needed to see a doctor for his back that he threw out on Sunday and 2) there was not going to be enough coverage in the office for me to be gone long.  I managed to not wake the house guests who slept fitfully as I raced the kitchen like a lunatic.  Walking my youngest up at the last five minutes only to dress her and sit her on the potty.

I got in the car to find it on "E", banged my head on the steering wheel a few times, and the song on the radio was the beginning of "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Monday is the devil!

Argh!