23. Do you rent movies often? I used to. But now all the local rental places have closed leaving me with the Netflix Option (not happening) or On Demand with Comcast (also not happening). I have heard of Red Box but I have yet to try it. Sort of a bummer all around.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Not really. Kind of opposite. It's cool, dark and surrounds by books, my favorite sorta place.
25. How many countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico and France are the only places I have been.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Before the age of Caller ID? I made TONS of prank phone calls. Spelling out swear words on the rotary dial and then telling the person at the other end of the line what words their phone number was. Bad. bad. bad.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes. I commuted into the city for years and still take the train for fun trips. (And I can drive there too, because I'm not the big scarredy cat I was back then.)
28. Brown or white eggs? Either works for me.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Its the only phones we have in the house and it works well for us.
30. Do you use Chap Stick? That or Burts-Bees.
31. Do you own a gun? There are no guns in our house nor have I ever owned one.
32. Can you use chop sticks? To poke people with sure. To eat with? Nope.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My family.
34. Are you too forgiving? Yes, its a downfall of mine.
35. Ever been in love? Yes. Several times.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Working, like me. Booooo.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes, but I don't really like them.
38. Last time you cried? A month or more now, which is nice for a change.
39. What was the last question you asked? "Did you take the dog out?"
40. Favorite time of the year? Fall, I love the crisp air, sunny days and beautiful colored trees.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, one. I got it when I was twenty-one and I don't regret it one bit.
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes. Frequently.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I have and I thought it was a weird movie. Ashton was cute, as usual, though.
44. Ever walked into a wall? I have walked into a sliding glass door, not realizing it was closed (yeah wasn't that funny) and I have walked into door frames and kicked bedposts. But I draw the line at walking into walls ... apparently.