Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty MeMe, Part I

1. What curse word do you use the most?  The F bomb.  It's a good stress indicator.  If they are flying, then I am stressed.

2. Do you own an iPod?  My kids have them, I do not.

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?  These days hardly anyone.  Mostly it's texting, in person visits or email.

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?  I sure do.  He had big soft lips.  Hard to forget.

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?  I was standing in line at the grocery store, when they made an announcement over the intercom that two planes had hit the World Trade Center.

6. What was the last movie you watched?  Shutter Island.  It was good but weird.

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?  Never.  If they did, everyone would know it isn't true.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?  Nope.  I have no problem falling asleep.  If anything its the staying asleep part that gets me.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?  Not that I can recall.  But if they'd like to, I'm totally available to listen.

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Muscles.  I have a "thing" for them.

11. What are you looking forward to?  My vacation next week.  Yipee!

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?  Yes I do.  Metallica, Guns & Roses, Van Halen, AC/DC ...

13. What will you be doing in one hour?  Sorting through paperwork.  I usually do it on Sunday's at some point.

14. Is anyone in love with you?  I really hope so.

15. Last time you cried?  I think it's been a whole week.  I cry easily.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?   Laptop.  I'm leery of it now, since the hard drive went and crashed.  I don't trust it like I used to.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?  I'd like to get my belly button pierced.  I have wanted to do it for a while now but I don't want to go alone to have it done.  I'd like to go with someone who wants to do it too.  Just so you know, there aren't many people out there interested.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?  No.  I like tatoos but not when they are everywhere on somebody.  I'm about making a simple statement, not chaos and confusion in tatoos.

19. What were you doing before this?  Swimming and it was very refreshing.

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?  A couple years ago, when my husband was really sick.  I didn't want to hit the couch, so I slept in my book nook (very cozy and surrounded by words).

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?  I can get by on six.  But I like 8+

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?  I do eat something for breakfast daily.  Usually toast or yogurt, sometimes its a coke and peanut m&m's.  Hey, we all have those mornings.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I'd go with you to get my belly button pierced! I'll try anything once. Well, almost anything..