1. You’re building your dream house. What’s the one thing that this house absolutely, positively MUST HAVE? (other than the obvious basics of course) Lots of bookshelves?
2. What is your dream car? At the risk of dating myself, I am partial to 1987 Mustang GT's in black (obviously!)
3. What is your favorite website that isn’t a blog? Amazon.com
4. iPhone 4 or Droid, which do you want? I have no desire to pay for the web on my cellphone (yet.)
5. When you’re feeling down or lonely or just generally out of sorts, what do you do to cheer yourself up? Read a super trash romance novel. It's a great escape.
6. Tell me about something or someone that you love that most people seem to hate. My high school "at one time" BFF. Women do not like her at all. Her showiness and thinking "she's all that" don't bother me but the ladies are generally rubbed the wrong way by it. I remember her as my only friend in High School and all the rest, doesn't matter to me. She makes me laugh.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea. I thought I wanted to be an Assistant to the President of a Company but now that I am? I'm reading to move on, to something ... else.
8. Would you go on a reality show if given the chance? Yes. I didn't even have to think about that one. Just plain YES.
9. Who was your favorite teacher when you were growing up. (Grade school, Middle School, Jr. High or High School only.) A High School Social Study teacher named Chief. You couldn't fail his class. He had a little doghouse drawn on the top corner of his classroom chalkboard. If you were really bad (and we had some really bad kids in our class) he'd write your initials in it.
10. You get one pass to do something illegal or immoral. What are you gonna do? Rob a bank. Isn't that what everyone would do?
11. What were you doing 10 years ago? The very same thing I am now, except I have three children instead of two.
12. By this time next year, I ... hope to have saved some money. A lot of money.
13. Do you think the United States will elect a female President in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing? I don't think so. Women have that "cry" factor that men don't. To be the President of a Country you have to always, always, always be strong. Never showing any sign of weakness.
14. Which fictional, TV show character you would shag anytime? Dexter. What? I'm watching the series and I like him..
15. What is your greatest pet peeve? People crunching food. If I'm not eating too, to drown out the sound, it drives me ape shit. Gets worse as I get older.
16. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles? Its been so long, I don't remember the last time I traveled more than 100 miles. Maybe our trip to Old Orchard Beach, ME.
17. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary. I am a lover of words.
18. Do you have a nickname? What is it? Mom, MaMa, MOM, Mother, Mommy. I sometimes answer to none of it.
19. What are you dreading at the moment? My daughter goes off to college. Two more years.
20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? Nope.
21. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. Here is three ... my big mouth.
22. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Being woken up by my three year old, clearing her throat just outside our room.
23. Do you have any famous relatives? Not that I know of.
24. How many different beverages have you drank today? Mostly water. At least six glasses of it.
25. What is something you are excited about? Vacation. It's coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm already planning the day trips for us and really hope the weather works with me.
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? A very long time. I used to teach a Religious Education class, weekly. Granted they were kids, but not any less intimidating.
27. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? That I needed to brush my teeth.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? *censored*
29. What’s a word that you say a lot? Lets see ... rhymes with truck.
30. Who is your worst enemy? Carbs.