1. It's 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely: I'm dead. I am never out at 2 AM these days. Like Ever.
2. What's the last thing you spent more than $100 on? Yesterday I spent $140 on my smallest cat at the Vet's Office. She has a UTI.
3. What do your bank checks look like? They are sporting the generic look.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from? The Salvation Army. I freaking love that store. It is so CHEAP.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list: A kindle. And I'm dreaming because it is too much money. Period.
6. What color is your toothbrush? Pink.
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it. Books. Which reminds me I need to take a serious look at my reading stacks and weed through books I'm not particularly interested in reading, so I can make room for the ones that I do want to read. Heh.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it? I just went to Longhorn's last night with my husband. For date night. It was AWESOME.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for? My friend Jenn. And I totally forgot to include it with her gift. I do that more than I care to admit.
10. What is your worst bad habit? These days? Eating crap. It has to stop. I need to treat my body better.
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to? People Magazine. My guilty pleasure.
12. Your favorite pizza toppings? Mushroom. I love it.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book? The number for the Vet's Office. (that'd be in the online phone book.)
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most? My friends.
15. What is the last thing you cooked? Boxed Mac & Cheese for the kids dinner last night, before we went out.
16. Name something you wouldn't want to buy used? A bigger bed for my son, so his twin bed can go to my youngest. Beds are freaking expensive to buy new. I am hoping to find someone who wants to get rid of theirs. So far, no luck.
17. Which shoe do you put on first? I have no idea, whichever.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing? A CD of music a friend of mine made. I want to load the songs into my new phone and I cannot find it to save my LIFE.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house? Our old entertainment center. It's in my son's room ... where old furniture goes to DIE.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning? Jeans. They were too big for my husband. (I had to go back twice, btw.)
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why? I wear Poison and have for years.
22. Your favorite board game? Clue. I like figuring out who did it.
23. What was the last board game you played? Monopoly City.
24. Where did your vehicle come from? China probably. Just kidding, the dealership?
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be? I'll be there for you, the Friend's theme.
26. You're sad, who can cheer you up easily? My kids. They light up my life.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to? I can't even remember the last wedding I went to. I haven't been to one in years. They were pink probably.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most? Cleaning the toilets. Doesn't everybody hate that?
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? With my hands, I guess.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is? Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.