Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun Things I Did Today

  1. Ignored the fact that my youngest was up at 5:30 AM.  Fell back to sleep until 8 AM.
  2. Discovered all the fun things she did, by herself, while I was snoozing.  (nothing horrible, just watched TV and ate lots of snacks)
  3. Took a ride with a friend to angelfoodministries to pick up a couple of food packages.  They are excellent and a decent price.  Loved having the company for the ride.
  4. Went swimming with my youngest in her little friend's Mom's pool.  85+ degrees today.  It's been years since I've swam.
  5. Had BBQ ribs for dinner, cooked by my man.
  6. Had a hand full of peas and green beans straight from my container garden also.
  7. Watched no less than five episodes of Dexter Season II.  I might not be able to sleep tonight.
  8. Ignored all laundry.
  9. Ignored all yard work and cleaning.
  10. Ate a Hershey Bar on the deck, by myself.
  11. Plan on watching Shutter Island next.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey! We do angel food at our church! That so made me feel closer in proximity to you for just the flash of a second there! LOL