Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bully or Bot?

Here is wihere I admit I'm a facebook addict.  Okay, more like playing the game Mafia Wars, addict.

Tonight, and tonight is almost over, I was hunted but some dude relentlessly.  I sat for over an hour healing myself while he just kept hitting me.  He hit me over 200 times.  While it didn't hurt at all, it was annoying and I wouldn't let him win, in spite of his continual trying.  Yes, I do realize I'm stubborn and in the end I let him beat me down to see if he would go away (he totally did).

I had some ladies check the jerk him out.  By ladies, I mean BB's.  (yes, I belong to a clan, what?)  It looks like he was using something called a BOT (a keyboard that can remember keystrokes).

I am waiting for a Zynga rep to get a screen shot and report him and then I'm going to bed.

No comments: