- Emptied out and cleaned my cabinets and drawers.
- Purged tiny baby bowls.
- Washed the kitchen floor.
- Swept up a metric ton of crumbs.
- Killed at least five ants, inside my house.
- Sprayed for said ants.
- Swept both the upstairs and downstairs porch.
- Finished planting flowers.
- Watered flowers.
- Admired flowers.
- Asked the preschooler NOT TO PICK THE FLOWERS.
- Moved a wicker rocking chair that I got at a yard sale several years ago and had yet to use.
- Wanted to take a nap but didn't have the chance.
- Noticed that I have a sunburn.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
The Too Much Saturday List
Today I ~